Please send your offers to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply now button in the title of the email, entering the name of the position.
Current job offers
Business Analyst – Warsaw Office
- Participation in the process of forecasting and budgeting sales / product volumes and cyclical analysis of their differences
- Preparation of business cases for various business lines
- Product valuation and development – it will depend on you how competitive we will be on the markets in different parts of the world
- Product profitability analysis and recommendation of product changes based on the analyzes performed
- Identification and interpretation of trends in the analyzes performed
- Optimization of the reporting process (implementation of new reporting tools)
- Daily cooperation with Managers of various business lines
- Ongoing support of the Business Department
- Experience in a similar position;
- Higher education, preferred fields of study: mathematics, physics, econometrics;
- Knowledge of insurance and banking products;
- Very good command of the English language;
- Very good knowledge of Excel (including VBA);
- Experience in working with SQL, R and BI tools;
- High analytical skills;
- Very good work organization, independence, reliability;
- Communicativeness, proactivity.
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data will be Digital Care Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Marszałkowska 126/134. Your personal data and any additional data you may have provided to us will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the process. The full content of the information clause is available at: https://digitalcaregroup.com/privacy/.