Please send your offers to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply now button in the title of the email, entering the name of the position.
Current job offers
Quality Process Coordinator – Warsaw Office
- Implementation and monitoring of quality processes in the company.
- Caring for high quality and improving the quality of customer service.
- Cooperation in managing Customer Experience.
- Conducting a CFR / OFR study and others.
- Analysis of the test results along with recommendations for individual Teams.
- Performing analyzes and statistics on the basis of performed quality assessments of processes.
- Conducting correspondence with customers, authorized partners in relation to the complaint under consideration.
- Implementation of tasks in accordance with the adopted quantitative and time targets.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in quality management in services.
- Experience in the assistance, insurance and financial industry is welcome.
- Higher education, preferred directions: insurance, finance, banking, law.
- Very good knowledge of English (a prerequisite).
- Knowledge of other foreign languages, such as Russian, Italian and Croatian, is welcome.
- Knowledge of legal conditions and judicial decisions in the field of insurance and compensation will be an asset.
- Knowledge and ability to use the quality survey methodology (CSAT, CES, NPS, Mystery Shopper, 5xWhy).
- The rights of the internal auditor are welcome.
- Ability to think analytically.
- Customer orientation, communicativeness, openness.
- Innovation, reliability and detail.
- Flexibility, the ability to find yourself in a dynamic, dynamic environment.
You can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing before its withdrawal.