Please send your offers to email@example.com or click the Apply now button in the title of the email, entering the name of the position.
Current job offers
Data Protection Specialist – Warsaw Office
- Support of the Data Protection Officer in the implementation of his tasks in the Digital Care Group
- Verifying and adjusting the processing of personal data in the organization in accordance with the provisions, applicable regulations and contract provisions (including participation in internal and external audits)
- Consulting business assumptions, giving opinions and preparing documentation on the correct processing and protection of personal data
- Participating in assessing the effects of processing on the protection of personal data
- Performing activities related to handling requests of personal data subjects
- Support in managing information security incidents
- Cooperation with all organizational units and other entities of the organization in the scope of proper processing and protection of personal data
- You have a good knowledge of the provisions on the protection of personal data and their substantive interpretations (eg guidelines of the Article 29 Working Party)
- You have experience in the practical application of provisions on the protection of personal data in the non-public sector (min. 6 months)
- You have higher education (preferably major)
- You speak English at a communicative level (min. B2)
- Your features are: commitment, assertiveness, responsibility and independence in the implementation of entrusted tasks
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data will be Digital Care Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at 48 Komitetu Obrony Robotników Street. Your personal data and any additional data you may have provided to us will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the process. The full content of the information clause is available at: https://digitalcaregroup.com/privacy/.