Please send your offers to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply now button in the title of the email, entering the name of the position.
Current job offers
Junior Business Analyst / Business Analyst – Warsaw Office
- Defining reporting standards.
- Optimization of the reporting process (implementation of new reporting tools).
- Cyclical and ongoing reporting for the needs of the Management Board.
- Recommendations for changes in processes.
- Performing analyzes in various sections.
- Identification and interpretation of trends in conducted analyzes.
- Recommendation of changes in products based on analysis.
- Participation in creating new products from both the substantive and analytical side.
- Higher education, preferred exact fields.
- Min. 1 year experience in an analytical position.
- Experience in the field of insurance.
- Knowledge of English at the very good level.
- Highly developed analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (knowledge of VBA would be an advantage).
- Basic knowledge of SQL, R.
- Accuracy, meticulousness, communication skills and good organization of work.
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data will be Digital Care Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at 48 Komitetu Obrony Robotników Street. Your personal data and any additional data you may have provided to us will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the process. The full content of the information clause is available at: https://digitalcaregroup.com/privacy/.