Please send your offers to email@example.com or click the Apply now button in the title of the email, entering the name of the position.
Current job offers
Junior Logistics Specialist – Warsaw Office
- Administrative service of orders and care for the correct circulation of documents
- Organization and service of courier parcels for the company’s clients in accordance with accepted Digital Care standards
- Cooperation with services and Partners in the scope of handling logistics processes
- Monitoring of logistic shipments, verification of logistic complaints, explaining discrepancies
- Correspondence and telephone contact with the customer regarding the handling of reported damage
- Experience in customer service, insurance or banking is welcome
- Education min. medium (extramural students welcome)
- Technical knowledge for repairing electronic devices is welcome
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Good organization of work and conscientiousness in the performance of assigned tasks
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data will be Digital Care Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at 48 Komitetu Obrony Robotników Street. Your personal data and any additional data you may have provided to us will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the process. The full content of the information clause is available at: https://digitalcaregroup.com/privacy/.