Please send your offers to email@example.com or click the Apply now button in the title of the email, entering the name of the position.
Current job offers
Junior Technical Claims Handling Specialist – Warsaw Office
- Technical liquidation of claims in the field of cost estimation, logistics, new equipment, replacement and damage from total damages
- Conducting correspondence and telephone contact with the customer in relation to the damage being handled
- Cooperation with services and partners in the field of damage handling
- The correct circulation of financial documents related to the technical liquidation of damages
- Completing the damage file and records 100% of contacts from the customer in the system
- Informing your immediate supervisor of abuses found to the detriment of Digital Care
- Handling of damages in accordance with the highest standards of customer service adopted in DC
- Training of other employees and transfer of substantive knowledge
- Preventing complaints and appeals in the damage handled by Digital Care
- Handling tasks in accordance with applicable deadlines
- Making decisions within the scope of entrusted competences, taking into account economic aspects of the costs of direct handling of liquidation damages.
- Minimum one year experience in customer service, welcome in the insurance or banking industry
- Education min. average
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Technical knowledge regarding the repair of electronic devices
- Knowledge of insurance regulations is welcome
- Very good work organization
- Conscientiousness and independence in making decisions
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to think analytically
You can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing before its withdrawal.