Please send your offers to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply now button in the title of the email, entering the name of the position.
Current job offers
Junior Technical Claims Handling Specialist – Warsaw Office
- Technical liquidation of claims in the field of cost estimation, logistics, new equipment, replacement and damage from total damages
- Conducting correspondence and telephone contact with the customer in relation to the damage being handled
- Cooperation with services and partners in the field of damage handling
- The correct circulation of financial documents related to the technical liquidation of damages
- Completing the damage file and records 100% of contacts from the customer in the system
- Informing your immediate supervisor of abuses found to the detriment of Digital Care
- Handling of damages in accordance with the highest standards of customer service adopted in DC
- Training of other employees and transfer of substantive knowledge
- Preventing complaints and appeals in the damage handled by Digital Care
- Handling tasks in accordance with applicable deadlines
- Making decisions within the scope of entrusted competences, taking into account economic aspects of the costs of direct handling of liquidation damages.
- Minimum one year experience in customer service, welcome in the insurance or banking industry
- Education min. average
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Technical knowledge regarding the repair of electronic devices
- Knowledge of insurance regulations is welcome
- Very good work organization
- Conscientiousness and independence in making decisions
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to think analytically
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data will be Digital Care Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Marszałkowska 126/134. Your personal data and any additional data you may have provided to us will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the process. The full content of the information clause is available at: https://digitalcaregroup.com/privacy/.