Please send your offers to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply now button in the title of the email, entering the name of the position.
Current job offers
Office and Personal Manager – Warsaw Office
- Management of administrative and human resources processes in the Company;
- Management of administrative and office tasks (handling invoices, budget management, office supplies, relocation of teams, cooperation with the building manager);
- Development and implementation of procedures in indicated areas;
- Car fleet management;
- Organization of business trips;
- Coordinating the keeping of personnel documentation in accordance with applicable regulations and internal procedures, and transferring it to an external company;
- Ongoing solving of issues in the field of labor law and social security;
- Support for the HR team (organization of employee events, conducting recruitment processes, onboarding, participation in HR projects);
- Direct cooperation with the Management Board of the Company;
- Collaboration and ensuring effective communication with business partners and service providers;
- Coordinating the work of the team;
- Preparation of reports and their analysis in the field of personnel and administrative issues;
- Initiating and active participation in company projects.
- Higher education (fields related to administration, human resources or HR are welcome);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position (Office Manager, HR Manager);
- Experience in managing a fleet of company cars and organizing business trips;
- Knowledge in the area of administration and labor law, human resources and payroll law;
- Experience in team management;
- Experience in cooperation with external suppliers in the area of administration and HR;
- Very good command of the English language – a necessary condition;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to establish interpersonal relationships, openness to people;
- Problem-solving, empathy in cooperation;
- Responsibility, planning and anticipation skills, and business maturity.
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data will be Digital Care Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Marszałkowska 126/134. Your personal data and any additional data you may have provided to us will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the process. The full content of the information clause is available at: https://digitalcaregroup.com/privacy/.