Please send your offers to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply now button in the title of the email, entering the name of the position.
Current job offers
Project Support Specialist with Thai – Warsaw Office
- Listening and evaluating conversations with clients conducted by CC
- Supporting in resolving customer issues, including responding to complaints
- Contacting with subcontractors in Thailand – services, Call Center, logistics
- Translation of letters, instructions, manuals, scripts etc.
- Making decisions regarding the claims handling process as part of customer reports, according to DC standards
- Other project management tasks
- Fluency in Thai – mandatory
- Knowledge of Polish on a communicative level
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Very good organizational skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Readiness to work on shifts
- High level of personal culture
- Openness and communicativeness
- Independence in action and accuracy
- Being goal-oriented
- Resistance to stress
Nice to have:
- Experience in customer service gained in the insurance or logistics industry
- Knowledge of English on a communicative level
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data will be Digital Care Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Marszałkowska 126/134. Your personal data and any additional data you may have provided to us will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the process. The full content of the information clause is available at: https://digitalcaregroup.com/privacy/.