Personal Data Controller
The controller of your personal data is Digital Care sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw (hereinafter: „we”). You can contact us in the following way:
– by letter to the following address: Marszałkowska 126/134, 0-008 Warszawa
– by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– by phone: +48 22 716 20 55
Data Protection Officer
Based on Article. 37 sec. 1 of the Regulation, data controller: Digital Care Sp. z o.o., appointed a data protection officer. Data subjects may contact the data protection officer in all matters related to the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their rights under the Regulation.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) at UAB Digital Care Lithuania and SLA Digital Care Latvia is Marek Pilc.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) at Digital Care sp. z o.o. is Bartosz Czernek.
In order to enable contact with the data protection officer, a dedicated e-mail address has been created: email@example.com.
Data subjects may also contact the Data Protection Officer in writing to the following address: ul. Marszałkowska 126/134, 00–008 Warsaw with the annotation “Data Protection Officer”.
The purposes of processing personal data and legal grounds for processing
We will process your personal data in order to:
– answer your question
– implementation of the terms of the contract
– legal obligations to be fulfilled by us
– establishing and pursuing claims
– conducting analyzes regarding the sale and use of our services (which is a legitimate business interest) and presenting our products and offering our services (marketing).
The period of storage of personal data
Your personal data will be processed by us for the duration of the contract. After its expiration, the data will be processed by us in order to defend against potential claims until the expiration of the claims period. To the extent that the basis for the processing of your data is consent, we will store data until you object to their processing.
Recipients of personal data
We will pass your personal data to our suppliers, whom we commission services related to data processing (for example IT service providers, courier companies, advertising agencies). Such entities will process your data only on the basis of an agreement with us, in accordance with our instructions, regarding the services we provide.
Transfer of personal data to third countries
Your personal data by default are not transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In specific cases, data may be sent to third countries (outside the EEA) when it is necessary to perform a mandatory relationship, is required by law or if you expressed consent. The Digital Care Group’s guidelines for the protection of personal data ensure in this case compliance with certain regulations (including the GDPR) with the required level of data protection.
The rights of the data subject
Due to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
– access to your personal data and rectification
– requests to limit their processing or their delete
– opposition to their processing due to the special situation when we process them on the basis of the legitimate interest of the company
– to obtain human intervention on our part in the matter of a decision taken in a fully automated manner
– transferring your data, if it is technically possible, but the right does not apply to data that is an enterprise secret or is legally protected
– lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority related to personal data protection which is the President of the Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych
To use the above rights, contact us – contact details you can found in points 1 and 2 above.
The right to withdraw consent
If the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but the revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw such consent by submitting a statement in the following manner:
– by letter to the following address: Marszałkowska 126/134, 00-008 Warszawa
– by phone: +48 (22) 716 20 55
– by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– by the appropriate link attached to the e-mail
The obligation to provide personal data
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the contract. Also if you do not decide to provide data, we will not be able to answer your query.